Manager Development Small Group Coaching
Do you need your manager to learn some valuable skills to lead your team, surpass your goals, and oversee your store with excellence -- especially during some evolving times for our industry? Then, sign them up for personal manager coaching with Meredith and Mindi - happening this fall!ENROLL NOW
What is it?
Who's it for?
When is it?
How Much is it?
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- Weekly Small Group Video Conference
- Weekly Growth Development Homework
- Course Progress Reports shared with owner
- Intense, Motivating Coaching to PUSH Your Manager
THE CLASSES WILL COVER:
- Performance improvement plans for employees
- Managing Inventory - HUGE system, exclusive to THIS class only
- How to Analyze Data - and what numbers to analyze
- How to Bring in Customers
- Managing Skills Sets on the Team
- Margins and Add-ons - How to add more profit to the business
- How to say "no" in a "yes" way
- Scheduling and Rotation
- Staff Training and On-Going Training
- On-boarding plans for New Employees
- Communication - with the owner and with the team
- Hiring and Recruitment
**3 payments of $500, billed monthly.**ENROLL NOW
About the Coaches
Mindi Linscombe has a passion for value-add coaching and encouraging others. Her practical experience as a teacher and master’s degree in Curriculum Formation & Education combine extremely well with her success in the bridal industry. Mindi and her husband started Something New—Bridal & Formal—in 2008 in Colorado Springs. Her focus on educating brides and emphasizing that “Life’s worth celebrating” has made a huge impact on brides in Colorado and beyond.
Meredith brings a wealth of experience from owning a family bridal store, then moving on to develop the bridal division of Heights, Inc as their Vice President of Bridal and Marketing. She has experience in high volume stores, tuxedos and bridesmaids. Meredith’s passion as a coach is working with owners and managers to develop staffing, increase efficiencies, establish store standards, explode profits, manage inventory and more. She believes in a top down approach and loves to develop accountability and managerial skills in a positive and inspiring way.